- 'Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.' - Groucho Marx
- "I have always imagined that Paradise would be a kind of library." - Jorge Luis Borges.
- "I took a speed reading course and read 'War and Peace' in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." - Woody Allen
- "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain.
- This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force." - Dorothy Parker.
- “When I have money, I buy books. If any money is left over, I buy food and clothes.” - Erasmus
- “The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.” -Mark Twain
- "It's not that I don't like people. It's just that when I'm in the company of others--even my nearest and dearest- there always comes a moment when I'd rather be reading a book." Maureen Corrigan
- "Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking." Albert Einstein
GM (không phải Gabriel Marquez) sưu tầm và tuyển chọn