Tuesday, 15 March 2011
- Where the hell have you been, Mun?
- I've been stuffing dusts into my lungs, and as a result, I've been coughing like hell.
- So you've been to hell?
- Nope. But surely I put someone to hell.
- Where's someone now? Is he still in hell?
- He's on exile.
- What's the consequence of that someone being on exile?
- I'm not able to return to my intellectual life until he's returned.
- You sound intellectual.
- Kind of. I've been sleeping, sitting, dining on ten centuries of world literature. Like Marco Fogg, you know?
- Poor the world literature. I guess you should get that someone back soon.
- It's a real challenge. I heard he's broke, broken-hearted, brr...
- Listen. I have an advice for him.
- What's that?
- Be calm.
Posted by Goldmund